The Veterinary Care Center is equipped to diagnose and treat a wide range of orthopedic, soft-tissue, oncologic and neurologic conditions. We utilize the exceptional skills and expertise of our team of board certified specialists and the most advanced technology and surgical options to ensure your pet receives extraordinary care.
Our Surgical Services
- Lameness evaluation and diagnosis including the use of advanced imaging (CT, MRI, Arthroscopy)
- Orthopedic trauma (fracture and luxation)
- Stabilization surgery for cranial cruciate ligament injury
- Correction of angular limb deformities
- Congenital/developmental conditions (elbow dysplasia, hip dysplasia, patellar luxation)
- Revision surgery
- Arthroscopy for joint conditions
- Oncologic (cancer) surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Abdominal procedures (gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, urogenital)
- Reconstructive surgery and repair of large or chronic wounds
- Upper airway, respiratory, and ear, nose, and throat procedures
- Surgical emergencies
- Minimally invasive fracture repair
Supporting our surgeon are highly trained and educated licensed veterinary technicians who will administer and continuously monitor your pet’s anesthesia and recovery. Our practice is equipped with the latest specialized instrumentation and equipment, and we use only the safest anesthetic agents and the latest pain-relief medications.
Our surgical team is committed to working closely with you, your pet and your family veterinarian to achieve a successful surgical outcome. We are available for surgery, consultation, assistance with difficult surgical cases, or when the use of specialized surgical equipment or techniques is required. We recognize that surgery is a stressful time for you and your pet, and our team is here to offer compassion, skill, and expertise.